NEW YEAR IN UZBEKISTAN
Arrive in Tashkent. Meet the airport. Full day excursion program:
City tour: In streets and square which decorated with new year lights and new year trees
Amir Temur Square
Tashkent City Square
19:00 Dinner in a restaurant with a special new year show. Overnight at the hotel.
Ramada By Wyndham Baku
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion program in Tashkent.
1. Madrassah Barak Khan – was built by Suyunuj Khan – the first Khan of Uzbek dynasty (XVI c.).
2. Visit the Central Boulevard by walk which consists of 4 gardens "Eastern", "Russian", "Japanese" and "French" (including blue domes).
3. Architectural Complex Khazrati Imam – including the tomb of Imam Abu Bakr Mukhammad-El-Kaffal Shashi who was one of the first imams of Muslims. (XVI c.).
4. MadrassahKukaldash – was built by Kukaldash the prime Minister of Tashkent during Tashkent Khans (XVI c.)
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Proceed of the excursion program:
1. MadrassahTillaSheykh, the second name "Khasti Imam Mosque" where the oldest book "Karan" is being kept (XIX c.).
2. MadrassahAbdulkasim – the center of the arts and souvenirs of local craftsmen in the present (XIX c.).
3. Madrassah Mui-Muborak (XIX c.)
Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the train station (08:55 - 11:58) to Samarkand. Arrive in Samarkand. Full day excursion program in Samarkand: Guri-Emir mausoleum, Registan Square (Sherdor Madrassah, Tilla Kari Madrassah, and Ulughbek Madrassah). Lunch at local restaurant.Bibi-Khanum Mosque – the largest mosque in Central Asia,Shakhi-Zinda Necropolis, the Observatory of Ulugbek, Khazrat Khizr mosque, Oriental bazaar Siyab. Dinner at a local restaurant. Transfer to the train station (18:46 - 22:43) to Tashkent. Arrive in Tashkent. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion program: Tashkent city tour & Shopping tour:
Memorial of Repressions with the traditional ornaments TV Tower from outside. The Tashkent Television Tower is 365 meters (1,1987ft) high tower, located in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. It was the 3rd tallest tower in the world from 1985 to 2000. Lunch/dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Visa to Uzbekistan:
The citizens of Pakistan can get visa to Uzbekistan on the basis of the visa invitation in the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Islamabad. The visa invitation is being issued by our company on the basis of the following documents of yours:
Filled-in application from (sample of the application from is being send beforehand)
Scanned copy of your passport of good quality
A photo of good quality ( size 3:4 )
After receiving these documents we apply to the Ministry of Internal Affaires of Uzbekistan for visa invitation issuance for our tourists. The process of visa invitation issuance takes about 10-15 days. On the basis of the visa invitation a tourist can get Uzbekistan visa at the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Islamabad.
|ADULT||DATE FROM||DATE TO|
|1||100 USD||Instant Book|
|2||110 USD||Instant Book|
|3||120 USD||Instant Book|
|4||130 USD||Instant Book|